Sunday, June 2, 2013

Nursery (sneak peek!)





This was the same rocking chair Nana used when I was a baby! I painted it and recovered the cushions. 

Details (my favorite!)
These jars were leftovers from the church garage sale a few years ago. I scrubbed them up and painted the lids white.

 My good friend, Meghan, made this

 Your Papa Tom made these bookshelves, I painted them then he and your daddy hung them 


I love the design of the curtains

 Kari pointed out that the chair, crib, lamp curtains, and placement of the picture frames (photos not included) are all the same organic shape





4 comments:

  1. Love this! Can I ask what color you used for the walls? We are thinking of doing gray. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We got the gray at Menards and the color name is Secret Passage. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Thinking about converting nursery closet into something like this. Can I ask where you got your changing table and what your closet dimensions are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The link to the dresser is below. I don't know the exact dimensions and the baby is sleeping (for now!) so I don't want to go check. But the dresser dimensions should be listed in the link. And we have about 10 inches extra where the diaper genie is sitting.

    http://www.meijer.com/s/south-shore-cotton-candy-48-inch-changing-table-pure-white/_/R-77011

    ReplyDelete